Tucks is dog friendly so bring your furry pals next time you pop in for a wine or two!
And don’t forget to tag your photos #pupsattucks – check out some of the other doggos that love visiting
We’re open from Saturday & Sunday, 11am – 5pm!
Pictured: Crunch The Frenchie
RULES FOR ALL DOGES, DOGGOS, FLOOFS, PUPPERS & WOOFERS
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times – no solo exploring allowed.
- Dogs must stay with their owners/parents on the lawn and terrace areas – no dogs inside.
- Keep all snoots and paws to yourselves – keep in mind that not every human or other dog loves company. Be mindful of everyone’s right to quiet enjoyment of their time at Tucks.
- No barking, borking, berking. Chill out, dawgs.
- No Frisbees or balls – playtime is for the park. Tucks time is quiet time.
- Absolutely no digging. We need everything to stay in the ground.
- Sometimes, $hit happens. When it does, do not ignore it, hide it, fling it into the garden beds or down the vines. Pick it up in a plastic bag and dispose of it immediately and responsibly.
Tucks reserves the right to very politely ask regular rule-breakers to put their tail between their legs and head home.